Automatic Characterization of Semiconductor Injection Diode
Intelligent Area Traffic Control System,
ON Chip hybrid and passive transceivers for 94GHz
Mobile Science Lab
IoT integration into Renewable Energy Deployment
Subjects Currently Teaching
CAM711S – Computer Architecture and Microprocessors
MCA711S - Microcontroller Applications
ECD811S - Electronic Design Project
ESD420S - Electronic Systems Design
ESS711S – Embedded Systems
IPJ420S - Industrial Design Project.
FLD410S - Field Programmable Logic Design
MSA420S – Microcontroller Systems Applications
INR820S - Intelligent Robotics
Brief Career Summary
2013+ Deputy Director Electronic Engineering, DECE, NUST, Namibia
2005- 2006 - Dean School of Engineering and Information Technology, Polytechnic of Namibia, Windhoek
2006 – 2013 Dean School of Engineering PoN/NUST, Namibia
2003-2005 Head of Department Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic of Namibia
2002-2003 Senior Lecture Dept of Electronic Engineering Polytechnic of Namibia, Windhoek
2000+ Associate Professor, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
1999-2002 Postgraduate Coordinator, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Nigeria
1992-1996 Director of Management Information Systems Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
1992-1996 Head of Department Electrical Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
1986-2002 – Editor Nigeria Journal of Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
1992 – 1996 – Member of University Senate, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
Selected Publications (Most notable publications)
1. Oyedokun Z.O., 1991, "Current Pulse Automatic Electro-optical Characterization of the Laser Diode". ASTM J. of Testing and Evaluation (USA), pp 172-177.
2. Oyedokun Z.O. 1991, "Numerical Algorithms in Automatic Electro-optical Data Acquisition of the Laser Diode". Journal of Association for the Advancement of Modeling And Simulation Techniques in Enterprises, (FRANCE), Vol. 34, No. 1, pp 1-18.
3. Oyedokun Z.O. 1988, "Database Organization for Automatic Characterization of the Laser Diode". J. of Eng. & Tech. (PAKISTAN), Vol 7 No. 4 pp 1-5
4. Oyedokun Z.O. 1991, "Stimulating Oral Communication Skill in Engineering Undergraduate Students" International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education (U.K.) Vol 28, No. 2 pp 183-184.
5. Oyedokun Z.O.,1991, "Algorithm for optimized Seven-segment to Decimal Decoder". A.M.S.E. Review: (France) Vol 18, No. 4, pp 11-20.
6. Oyedokun Z.O. 1990, "Appropriate Technology-based Automatic Test Equipment (ATE). Accepted by European Journal of Engineering Education (E.J.E.E.), Vol 16 No. 1, pp 95-99.
7. Oyedokun Z.O. et al, 1981, "Analysis and design of a TTL L-C Oscillator" PROC Science Association of Nigeria (S.A.N.) (Engineering Section), Vol II pp 122-129.